- Original – ergo cocoon sleeper sack with the perfect stretch for baby’s needs.
- Cotton/Spandex blend. 2way zipper.
Woombie……. Swaddling the way nature intended
Swaddling has been proven to help babies sleep better, longer & safer. The Woombie swaddle has received over 20 awards for design & innovation and has been nominated as “Moms Favorite Swaddle” for effectiveness and ease of use. Our Infant Care Specialists at Woombie do not believe in restricting the arms and hips to establish successful sleep patterns through swaddling. By allowing natural “womb-like” movement to occur during swaddling, baby’s transition from womb to world will be more effective and appreciated by moms and little ones.
Original Woombie – Grey Leafy Swaddle Features:
- This cocoon sleeper sack is ergonomically shaped, allowing a more natural approach to swaddling
- The Original Woombie swaddle sack is easy to use – 1 step swaddle, no origami required
- Will not unravel like a square baby blanket, potentially covering the airway
- Encourages back sleeping, as babies are more likely to maintain on their backs in swaddling
- Gently cocoons baby’s arms, keeps hands away from face during swaddling
- Promotes self soothing by allowing baby to hold/touch his hands inside the swaddle
- Plenty of room to move hips and shoulders
- Stretchy but snug swaddling fabric simulates the feeling of being held, touched & cuddled
- Narrowed waistline gently compresses the tummy, providing tummy comfort during swaddling
- Multi-dimensional swaddling fabric snuggles & moves “with” baby, mimicking the womb-like environment baby was accustomed to
- Allows natural arm and leg movement during swaddling while asleep
- Lightweight & breathable swaddling fabric helps to prevent overheating
- Two-way zipper on this ergo cocoon swaddle allows for easy diaper changes at night
- Seamless swaddling interior provides more comfort for baby
- Designed by a Certified Infant Care Specialist
- This Woombie sleeper sack can be used in strollers and swings (Convertible/Leggies versions can be used for swaddling in a car seat in the arms out position)
- Swaddling eases the transition from womb to world
- Easy swaddle cleaning/care
U.S. Patent No. 8,607,364 / Canadian Registered Design No 149324 / European Registered Design No 002164780-002 / Australian Registered Design No 348330