“I just had my second baby and packed the swaddle sock in my labor bag. It was super easy to use – literally a one-step swaddle; just slip on baby like a sock. The nurses at the hospital loved the swaddle sock!” – Jessica Nickson.
- Two prints available – foliage and lemons.
- One size only 0-3M, 5-13 lbs.
The swaddle sock is the easiest way to swaddle a newborn!
- EASY TO USE: No origami skills required – easiest swaddle to use.
- SAFE: Does NOT come undone or cover baby’s face.
- RECREATES WOMB ENVIRONMENT: makes baby feel safe and secure just like they felt in mama’s belly. This creates longer and better sleep.
- PREVENTS STARTLE REFLEX + FACE SCRATCHING: Hands Over Heart design calms the startle reflex / nervous system so baby does not jolt awake. Prevents face scratching too.
- COZY: Breathable cotton to keep baby snug and calm. Cotton/Spandex blend, super soft!
- VERSATILE: Can be used arms in or arms out.
- CELEBRITY DESIGNED: Designed by Jessica Nickson, mom of two, Big Brother reality star, and Amazing Race winner.